Problem with function fscanfMat

BOUTARD david david.boutard-alter at sodern.fr
Tue Jul 26 17:03:02 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have a file *.txt (1014 lines and 1043 rows) to read.

My program is as follows:

FichTxt=uigetfile(["*.txt"],"","Fichier texte",%t);
temp1=fscanfMat(FichTxt(1));

It works very well with Scilab 5.2. I update Scilab to version 5.3 and
use the same program. But It cannot read my files. It is written :

Error 999 - I connot read the files C:\....*.txt

Is there a problem of compatibility between both versions (32 bit or 64
bit for exemple)? I am working with windows XP professionnal.
If yes where I could change the parameters?

I have tried to use mopen and mfscanf but it is very long compare to
mfscanfmat.. Or my program may not be written as it should.

Regards
David

This email has been scanned by the SODERN Email Security System.