Function fit_data with several curves dependent on parameters

Orbeman ludo.wag at laposte.net
Mon Jun 13 19:57:01 CEST 2011

Thank you !

I've found a solution of my optimisation. I work so with 4D parameters
(epsilon, sigma, epsilon_dot , temperature ). There no really trouble with
the Johnson-Cook law and whatever the initial guess of parametres.

I will identify the parameters with some others laws (Zerilli-Armstrong,
Zhao,...) but in many time the algorithm stop at first or second iteration
with the error "zero division".

And another question : it is possible to fix a value with a constraint
value. A this time with the Johnson-Cook law I've set 2 global parameters
with a constant value among 7 but I prefer avoid global parameters.