[scilab-Users] Weird behaviour dealing with matrices

Eduardo Torrecillas eduardo.torrecillas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:47:03 CEST 2011

Hi Adrien,

Thanks for your reply, but that's not exactly what I meant.
I understand in your example we're dealing with passing variables through
different functions. In my case, it's all inside the same function.
Also, apparently the behaviour is erratic: it works sometimes and sometimes
not.

Regards,

--
Eduardo Torrecillas