xmltojar problems

philippe rouxph.22 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 11:36:00 CEST 2011

Hi Calixte,

Le 16/06/2011 11:08, Calixte Denizet a écrit :

> i) Could you attach the file master_help.xml which has been generated in
> your help directory ?

OK

> ii) Could you make a try in putting your xml files in a directory where
> the full absolute path doesn't contain any space chars ?

I' going to try, you think that problem can comes from lines like below
in the master_help.xml?

<!ENTITY a4a5eef5895a27f4efd58c8efc603512b SYSTEM "
file:///C:/PROGRA~2/SCILAB~1.1/contrib/SYM/xml/en_US/%s_i_sym.xml">

> iii) the tag<i>  is not handled, you should use<emphasis>  instead.

Yes, i've seen this while testing xmltojar on bfloat.xml only, I need to
modify the perl script that generate xml files to solve this.

Philippe.