Printing graphics

Mike Page Mike at Page-One.Waitrose.com
Thu Mar 3 12:28:28 CET 2011

Hi,

I am trying to print graphics from within an application that calls the
Scilab engine from C code.  Everything works fine, except that the graphs
have the wrong paper setup as a default.

Is there any way I can set up the print properties, such as paper size,
landscape/portrait, etc programmatically?

I can call printfigure (0) and printsetupbox () to show the relevant
dialogs, but I then have to fill them in by hand.  Is there a way to set the
values from within Scilab?

As an alternative, is there a way to change the default values, for example
in an ini file somewhere?

Thanks for any help with this.

Mike.