[scilab-Users] 64 bit Windows Version

Julie PAUL julie.paul at scilab.org
Mon Mar 7 08:34:24 CET 2011

Dear Marty,

The "recommended" note is there for those who do not know which version to pick in between 32 and 64-bits under Windows, considering the fact that the 32 bit version would work in both cases.

Let me assure that there is no difference of performances in between the different versions of Scilab to download on our website.

Your demand shows us that the "recommended" note is not clear enough so we are going to change it, to avoid any confusion in the future.

Thanks for your email
Best Regards

Julie PAUL
Communication Officer