AW: [scilab-Users] Finding continuous parts in a mask (ie a binary matrix)

Harald Galda, Dr. Eng. (J) haraldgalda at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 17:18:50 CET 2011

Dear users,

I am the author of IPD. The function SearchBlobs() finds continous parts in a
binary matrix.

However, there is no package of this toolbox for 64 bit Linux at ATOMS. I
developped and tested the toolbox on Windows. I hope someone will extend the
toolbox so it will work on Linux in the future.

Best regards
Harald Galda