[scilab-Users] Porting IPD Toolbox to Linux (continued)

Tan Chin Luh kailup4 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 02:05:51 CET 2011

Hi,

first of all I would like to thank Dr Harald for his great IPD. so far it covers alot of
image processing functions and definitely it is very suitable for teaching and research.
i am a user for IPD since it first created, however, i am not an expert in the C or linux.
hope this mailing list will links all peoples from developer to application users together!

CL