few bugs in Scilab 5.3.1.

w_artichowicz w_artichowicz at o2.pl
Fri Mar 11 18:04:23 CET 2011

Hi,

I would like to announce a few bugs, or behaviour I find being bugs:

- When I use command scinotes or editor I get following message:
The method createMenu in org.scilab.modules.scinotes.actions.LineNumbersAction threw an exception :

	at org.scilab.modules.scinotes.SciNotesGUI.getMenuItem(Unknown Source)
	at org.scilab.modules.scinotes.SciNotesGUI.getMenu(Unknown Source)
	at org.scilab.modules.scinotes.SciNotesGUI.generateMenuBar(Unknown Source)
	at org.scilab.modules.scinotes.SciNotesGUI.init(Unknown Source)
	at org.scilab.modules.scinotes.SciNotes.createEditor(Unknown Source)
	at org.scilab.modules.scinotes.SciNotes.launchSciNotes(Unknown Source)
	at org.scilab.modules.scinotes.SciNotes$2.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException
	at java.util.StringTokenizer.nextToken(Unknown Source)
	at org.scilab.modules.scinotes.actions.LineNumbersAction.createMenu(Unknown Source)
	... 19 more

- On x64 system (Windows 7) using x64 Scilab version when I call any graphics command
Scilab crashes. x32 version doesn't. (Proc: AMD X2, Graph: ATI Radeon)
On other comp(Proc: i7, Graph: nVidia GTX 480) it works fine.

- On Linux (Ubuntu 10.10 x32 in Virtualbox (host Windows 7 x64)) When using any graphics command Scilab crashes.
(Proc: AMD X2, Graph: ATOI Radeon)

Best regards,
W.A.