Language Selection on Linux

Daniel Mejía Raigosa danielmejia55 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 06:06:25 CET 2011

Hi  Everyone i'm a Latin American Scilab User on Linux that wants to know
how to put Scilab on Spanish, i'm using Ubuntu Linux 10.10 and i've
installed scilab using Synaptic Package Manager.
i saw Scilab on Spanish at one of my University Computing Rooms, and i
wonder how could i set up Scilab on Spanish?, the language it's not a
problem for me, but i want to show this software as an optional free
computing software on a course of numerical methods and it would be acepted
easily if it's on spanish.
Many Thanks!

*Daniel Mejía R.*

    " *Las más formidables armas del hombre para su conquista del
Conocimiento
      son la mente racional y la insaciable curiosidad que lo impulsa...*"

                    Isaac Asimov
-
**danielmejia55 at hotmail.com
http://fisica.udea.edu.co/~biofisica/index.html