Changing contour labeling size

Gilad gilad.orr at mail.huji.ac.il
Fri Mar 25 17:12:45 CET 2011

Hi,

I am writing a loop that hides contour lines that don't interest me while
keeping those that do. In this loop I need to increase the labeling font
size of the lines which stay visible. The hiding part was simple enough but
I cannot find a way to access the property of the text label.
If there is any document that spreads out the class and property tree other
than hyper-linking the help I would appreciate a reference to it.

Thanks in advance,

Gilad