[scilab-Users] Error while performing remote login: X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication

Sam Mathew sam at cctech.co.in
Mon Mar 28 10:21:27 CEST 2011

Dear Sylvestre,

Are the configuration problems that you are referring to, connected with the
SSH configuration or graphics drivers' ones?

You said that it worked on your set-up. Can you share whether you also have
an NVIDIA graphics card/drivers on your local PC? As you mentioned that it
can be a configuration problem, I am wondering whether I need to install on
my PC, the same drivers as on the server for graphics? The one that I have
now is the INTEL graphics driver and the server has NVIDIA. As I mentioned
earlier, Scilab is perfectly working if I sit on the server and work.

If the issues are connected with SSH configuration, does anyone have any
suggestions where I can find some resources to fix this problem.

Thank you very much for all your assistance.

Regards,

Sam