[scilab-Users] Re: Xcos, "interpolation" block

Clément David clement.david at scilab.org
Thu Mar 31 11:31:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

In fact the block name (INTRPLBLK_f) should be kept for compatibility
reason.

The help page of the block update is in progress [1], can you post any
remarks there please ?

We are aware of a documentation issue on Xcos blocks and some
contributors are working on it. To help them please contact me off the
list or
 read [2] :) .

[1]: http://codereview.scilab.org/#change,3691
[2]: http://www.scilab.org/communities/developer_zone/contribute