[scilab-Users] Hybrid Automata Module

Clément David clement.david at scilab.org
Mon May 2 16:14:36 CEST 2011

Hello,

For the use of standard functionnality of Xcos, please do not install
external modules. Some of them improve Xcos features by hidding them but
problems would be harder to find.

For exemple "Hybrid Automata Module", redefine features of a masked
super-blocks and thus disable this standard feature.

Regards,

--
Clément DAVID

--