Clipboard problem with SciNotes

Laurent Berger laurent.berger at univ-lemans.fr
Thu May 12 14:05:22 CEST 2011

Hi,

If I try to paste source code from SciNotes in libre office 3.3 I have
got error message "le format de presse-papiers souhaité n'est pas
disponible" (Clipboard format is not available).
There is no problem with word.
Now I paste first in word and copy from word and paste in libre office
every thing is fine.

Laurent Berger

!Scilab Version:             5.3.1.1299160056
               !
!
               !
!Operating System:           Windows XP 5.1
               !
!
               !
!Java version :              1.6.0_18
               !
!
               !
!Java runtime information :  Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build
1.6.0_18-b07)     !
!
               !
!Java vm information :       Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 16.0-b13,
mixed mode)  !
!
               !
!Vendor specification:       Sun Microsystems Inc.
               !