Additional Palette and Custom Palette Problem with Xcos

ierturk ierturk at ieee.org
Sat May 14 01:54:36 CEST 2011

I have created a new palette and block. When new block is added, graphic or
image of block is seen on it, but when Xcos file is saved, graphic is lost.

I added another xcos palette from ATOM (hybrid automata) for checking
whether this case emerges with my custom palette or not, and same problem
emerges with it.

My configuration
Windows Vista 32Bit
Scilab 5.3.2

Is there anybody who is try it under given configuration?

ierturk