[scilab-Users] help scilab

Berns Buenaobra berns.buenaobra at gmail.com
Tue May 17 07:35:50 CEST 2011

Hello Alejandro:

Looks fine to me (see attached). Actually worked on my recently installed
3.5.2 version. Seemed to me your computer crashes when Scilab calls the plot
routine. Have you selectively downloaded the modules or use the default?
Also check your math library you choosed when downloading and installing.
How about checking the redistributable Microsoft 2005 C++ installation? (see
on a control panel)? What running on the tasks before running this?
(CTRL+ALT DEL).

I'm going to introduce the software to my lecturing work for undergraduate
applied physics classes by June 2011 and kind of brushing up on it these
last few days.

Regards,

Berns B.