traduction algorithme marq(neurone network) from Matlab to scilab

clubiste1111 aloui_houssem at hotmail.fr
Fri May 20 01:01:56 CEST 2011

Hello,

I wanted to translate the algorithm marq (learning and training of neural
networks) inmatlab scilab.
I translated everything I could translate it but I still how to translate
'settrain'and 'trparms'scilab in to finish the program or find an equivalent
for it to work.
It's a bit urgent for me because it's in my project.

I send you attached the two files and matlab scilab algorithm marq if you're
interestedand can help you give me a solution to my problem urgently!

NB: As I send you the file application testing on matlab ... and I want to
translate it intoscilab to the application but I failed too.

Thank you answer me on my address: aloui_houssem at hotmail.fr