Questions about XCOS licensing and code generation

Andrea.Amorosi76 at gmail.com Andrea.Amorosi76 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 00:20:17 CEST 2011

Hi to all,
I have some questions regarding the license to use with XCOS models and
generated C:
1) the C code generated from a XCOS model should be released with the
same license?
2) what kind of license should be used if the XCOS model contains some
models/palettes released under the GPL license?

Practically speaking I'm wondering if the code generated from an XCOS
model can be used in project with non GPl licences.

Moreover I would like to have some hints on how to interface XCOS with a
joystick and how to send data via UDP.

Thank you,
Andrea