Simulate the quarter-car model

Henoch hkondja at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 23:51:22 CEST 2011

Dear Mike'
I am here in Africa-Namibia, and I am honestly  in a very difficult position, whereby I would like to finish my study, and this is the only thing that is holding me behind.I would therefore like to request you very humbly, please do assist me and write for me all  those equations as you explained and try to run and email me the functions or the result, please Mike.I honestly do NOT know where to start with this project, and I am running out of time.
Please, please Mike, could you please check how you can assist me in this with your good knowledge of Scilab. I was never taught Scilab and it is my first time to use it, and I have got a very limited time.
Your urgent assistance will be highly appreciated my brother.
Thank you million times for your help
Regards
Henoch