[scilab-Users] api scilab

Antoine ELIAS antoine.elias at scilab.org
Mon May 30 10:29:01 CEST 2011

Hello Benoit,

It seems we have a lack in documention to explain this.

getAllocated* functions return a independent pointer on data whereas
get* functions return pointer on Scilab memory
But to do that, API needs to allocate some memories. So after call any
getAllocated* functions you have to call correspondant free* function to
release memory.

allocMatrixOfDouble is in "Double management writing" page :
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.3.2/en_US/Double_management_writing_API.html

Regards,
Antoine

--