Scidb error at sql connection

septpprt tony.persson at perstorp.com
Wed Nov 9 16:37:24 CET 2011

I've recently installed SciLab and wanted to use it for importing data from
an ODBC server.
I've installed the toolbox Scidb but it does not seem to work at my
computer.

When I run th DbQuery demo i get the following message:
conn = struct ("provider", "QSQLITE", "database",
"C:\PROJEC~1\MatLab\SCIDB_~1.WIN\scidb_0.1\demos\addressbook")

 Connecting to a database:

 DbConnect(conn)

 resultHandler = DbQuery("SELECT * FROM addressbook")
Warning !!!
Scilab has found a critical error (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)
with "scidb" function.
Save your data and restart Scilab.

 DbDisconnect()

Anyone who has an idea what the problem is?

//TP