Parallel execution

Christian Wohlschlager Christian.Wohlschlager at jku.at
Wed Nov 16 17:34:46 CET 2011

** Reply Requested When Convenient **

Hi !

to my excuse I'm new in this.
I want to use scilab on my SGI UV 1000  with 2000 Cores ,i download it
(the binary version)  everything ok, the parallel option seems ??? to be
installed so i try it but while i monitor the cpu i coudn't find out
that scilab is using more than 1 CPU.
even the test says everything computet in different threads but ????.
Did you have any Answere what i'm doing wrong, we just wanted to change
to scilab because matlab  wantet to charge us for 1000 cpu workers 70
000 Euro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and telling us that
Matlab is soo extremly performant just on this Supercomputer . Thats wy
we want to change.

thank you

Christian Wohlschlager
Christian Wohlschlager