[scilab-Users] Scilab Query: Related to stacksize

GOBILLOT Gilles 116128 gilles.gobillot at cea.fr
Fri Nov 18 13:18:48 CET 2011

Try :

stacksize(1e8)
y = grand(10^6,90,'nor',0,1);
regards,
Gilles

________________________________
De : Nirav Thakkar [mailto:nirav3187 at gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 18 novembre 2011 11:11
À : users at lists.scilab.org
Objet : [scilab-Users] Scilab Query: Related to stacksize

Hi ,

Good evening. I am a Scilab user and need help.

I am using, y = grand(10^6,90,'nor,0,1) to generate 90 columns and 1 million rows of normal distributed Random variables with mean =0 and std=1.

But I am getting following error: O=grand(10^6,90,'nor',0,1);
                                              !--error 17
                                            Rand: stack size exceeded (Use stacksize function to increase it).

I used stacksize('max') but its not solving the problem.

Please help me in this regard. Thanks

Nirav B Thakkar
India