[scilab-Users] Scilab plot annotation is too small

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Sun Nov 20 12:52:17 CET 2011

Le 18/11/11 20:23, Adrien Vogt-Schilb a écrit :
> Harold,
>
> the function should take 0 input argument, as serge said.
Well, in a sense Harold used '0' as an argument for gca()!  ;-)
A less confusing piece of advice would be:
"the function gca() should take NO argument".

Harold: facing the same situation then you, I tend to call gdf() and
gda() at the very beginning of all the scripts I use to create plots:
hd=gdf();
ad=gda();
hd.the_propertie_to_change=the_value_that_fit_my_needs;
ad.the_other_propertie_to_change=the_value_that_fit_my_needs;

Antoine