Parallel execution

christian.wohlschlager@jku.at Christian.Wohlschlager at jku.at
Tue Nov 22 10:29:54 CET 2011

** Reply Requested When Convenient **

Ok i will send a bug report.

>>> "sylvestre [via Scilab / Xcos - Mailing Lists Archives]"
<ml-node+s994242n3527208h12 at n3.nabble.com> 11/22/2011 10:17 AM >>>
Le lundi 21 novembre 2011 Ã 23:19 -0800, [hidden email] (
/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=3527208&i=0 ) a
écrit :
> Dear Sylvestre !
>

> Thank you for the reply I'm using scilab on a SGI UV 1000 with 2000
> cores
>
> I try the example programm  with no params that's why i chrashed ,
yes
> ok, but how can i prevent the users to do the sane as i did .
Could you report a bug ?

>  Currently i try with limit maxproec 128  (not 16 000 as default
> parameter)  on the command line.I didnt test it right now becouse i
> have to be sure that nobody is on the machine exept me
> otherwise :-( my boss will cut me into pieces.
You should change your boss ;)

Sylvestre

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
discussion below:

To unsubscribe from Parallel execution, click here (
http://mailinglists.scilab.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=3513234&code=Q2hyaXN0aWFuLldvaGxzY2hsYWdlckBqa3UuYXR8MzUxMzIzNHwtMTkxOTc1OTU3Nw==
).
NAML (
http://mailinglists.scilab.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.InstantMailNamespace&breadcrumbs=instant+emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml
)