Matplot with colorbar and negative values

joschi joerghiller at ymail.com
Mon Oct 10 11:27:20 CEST 2011

Thanks for your post.
Now i have the following problem. I can not change my colobarvalues
(colorbar values from -5 to 5), because the values are not set to the colors
of the colorbar.
Try the example. You see that the colorscheme is diffent than they should be
(regarding the values).

z=[-1 7 5;2 4 -7;8 -6 12;5 9 3];

//Plot
scf(); //Create a new grahic window
ncol=10;
xset("colormap",jetcolormap(ncol)); // Choose colormap (see the help of
colormap)
xtitle("Effect", "Variable", "Response");
colorbar(-5,5,[1,ncol],fmt="%.2f"); // Draw a colorbar
c=z-min(z);
c=round((ncol-1)*c/max(c))+1;
Matplot(c);