opening superblock

Hugo3 p.huesch at web.de
Mon Oct 10 14:44:11 CEST 2011

Hi!
I have a problem with Xcos. I have created a superblock of some BasicBlocks,
which worked fine all the time, and suddenly I cannot access it anymore.
After doubleclicking on it the console reads:

 Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.scilab.modules.xcos.block.SuperBlock.getBlocksConsecutiveUniqueValueCount(Unknown
Source)
at org.scilab.modules.xcos.block.SuperBlock.updateBlocksColor(Unknown
Source)
at org.scilab.modules.xcos.block.SuperBlock.updateAllBlocksColor(Unknown
Source)
at org.scilab.modules.xcos.block.SuperBlock.openBlockSettings(Unknown
Source)
at
org.scilab.modules.xcos.graph.swing.handler.GraphHandler.openBlock(Unknown
Source)
at
org.scilab.modules.xcos.graph.swing.handler.GraphHandler.mouseClicked(Unknown
Source)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseClicked(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseClicked(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseClicked(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseClicked(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseClicked(Unknown Source)

Last thing I remeber is that I was renaming some Out- and Input Ports. Then
I closed the superblock, saved, and was never again able to open it. Can
someone please give me a hint what might have happened?