[scilab-Users] operator precedence

ronald michaels ron at phenotypescreening.com
Wed Sep 14 17:02:49 CEST 2011

Hi -

So, after looking at this link from an earlier email:

http://kiwi.emse.fr/SCILAB/sci-bot/c727.htm#SECT-OPERATOR-PRECEDENCE

I see:

quote

Strange but true, there is no listing of the precedence and
associativity of neither class of Scilab's operators anywhere in the
documentation. So, we discuss the operator precedence and associativity
in detail.

unquote

Is there official Scilab documentation for order of operations?  If so,
where?

Thanks

Ron