[scilab-Users] [ANN]: Scipad-8.67

Maso RICCI ricci2 at unisi.it
Tue Sep 20 11:10:21 CEST 2011

Hi François,

I am trying to install scipad but I've got this error:

-->exec('E:\E_Documenti\LABO\SciLab\SciLab_NMRMTX\scipad_install.sce', -1)
  !--error 10000
atomsToolboxDetails: the package 'apifun' doesn't exist.
at line      43 of function atomsToolboxDetails called by :
at line      35 of function atomsIsDirectChild called by :
at line      91 of function atomsUpdateDeps called by :
at line     472 of function atomsInstall called by :
atomsInstall(string(mydir)+"\scipad-"+scipver+"-Scilab5.zip");
at line       7 of exec file called by :

I am on winXP with scilab 5.3.

thanks for your help

/maso

Il 19/09/2011 21.50, François Vogel ha scritto:
> ANNOUNCE: Scipad version 8.67
> =============================
>
> A new version of the Scipad text editor for Scilab and Scicoslab is
> available.
>

> CHANGES SINCE PREVIOUS VERSION
> ==============================
>
> NEW:
>
>  * Added incremental search feature (a la emacs)
>
>  * Added "Load into Scilab (to cursor)" feature
>
>  * Library functions, Scicos functions and user functions are directly
>    clickable to jump to their source code
>
>  * Added "Jump to (open file)" action for ctrl + shift + right click
>    on an unknown name in the text - this looks for a file of this
>    name in the same folder as the current file and opens it if
>    there is one
>
>  * Shift+F6/F7 switches hidden buffers in the current tile
>
>  * Added some menu items in the popup shown on right-clicking a pane
>    title (close all but this, split file)
>
>  * All matches are highlighted simultaneously when finding/replacing
>
>  * Browsing search results is now possible during search in files
>
>  * Added a button "Open all matching files" in the find in files
>    search results dialog (use case: search in files for a word, open
>    all files containing at least one match, replace in all opened
>    files)
>
>  * Changing the encoding now reloads the current file from disk after
>    user confirmation (use case: open a file, observe the encoding
>    used is not the good one, change the encoding)
>

> FIXED BUGS:
>
>  * Fixed malfunctioning buttons of the match results window in case of
>    multiple instances
>
>  * Fixed replace bug showing the "not found" message box twice when
>    the searched string could not be found. Now the first "replace"
>    launches a "find next" if not already on a match, and any later
>    "replace" triggers a replace followed by a find next
>
>  * Fixed: Browsing results of search in files could highlight the
>    wrong part of the text if some editing action did take place
>    between the search in the file and the browsing of the
>    corresponding match results
>
>  * Fixed: Find next highlighted wrong matches after having switched
>    buffers
>
>  * Fixed potential error when hovering a clickable URL
>
>  * Fixed "Out of function definition" message wrongly shown when
>    going to line 1 of a nested function
>
>  * Fixed: "Revert to saved" feature did not reset the modified line
>    tags, and moved the insert cursor to the end of each peer view of
>    the reverted file - additionally several internal properties were
>    not updated
>
>  * Fixed: the binding for "Revert to saved" (Ctrl-R) was always active
>
>  * Fixed: Find launched through the Ctrl-F3 key (no find dialog open)
>    could trigger an error with no match and the user wanting to
>    extend the selection
>
>  * Worked around yet another apparent slowdown of Scipad when
>    periodically checking for updates
>

> Other changes (minor):

> [...]

Maso RICCI PhD
Dipartimento Farmaco Chimico Tecnologico
Università degli Studi di Siena
Via Aldo Moro,2
Siena

phone: +390577234367