shared library

azerty azerty end48war at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 21 10:37:02 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've got a problem creating C code shared libraries under Scilab. I've got several functions separated in several .c files. Another .c file contains all the parameters used in my functions.
I'd like to distribute my functions in one library (closed) and leave the file with parameters accessible (to be able to modifiy these parameters to make several tests). I can't find a solution to create the library without the parameter file and compile the parameter file separately and link everything together.
Any idea would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Benoit Lalande