[scilab-Users] xset("use color",0) gives !--error 999 xset: Unrecognized input argument: 'use color'.

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Wed Sep 21 15:04:44 CEST 2011

Hello,

I don't have a clean answer but...

As mentionned in the help xset is obsolete so if you write new code, you
should consider using the new graphics system.
I quickly looked in the graphics help but I didn't find a way in the new
graphics system to change that behavior.

2 quick thoughts:
- try plot instead of plot2d: its syntax is similar to matlab and you
can specify the dash style directly (you can do that with plot2d but
it's more complicated)
- if you d'ont want to manually select style you can 1) draw all the
curves 2) loop through the polylines and change their style (mark_mode
and line_style properties).

HTH,
Mathieu