[scilab-Users] Regarding Citation of Scilab 5.3.3

Michaël Baudin michael.baudin at scilab.org
Tue Sep 27 15:54:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

The wiki page:

http://wiki.scilab.org/Tutorials

gathers all technical reports, tutorials and papers which are discussing
Scilab. This lists both English, French, Russian, Finnish, Italian and
Portuguese documents.

Older references (pre-2008) are collected on the archive :

http://wiki.scilab.org/Tutorials%20archives

There are already many references collected there, approximately 10 to
15 by year, starting from 1990. There are certainly more than 100 papers
gathered here.

Regards,

Michaël Baudin

--
Michaël Baudin
Ingénieur de développement
michael.baudin at scilab.org
Consortium Scilab - Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau - Rocquencourt
B.P. 105 - 78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
Tel. : 01 39 63 56 87 - Fax : 01 39 63 55 94