[scilab-Users] SIP and Scilab paper on the arXiv

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:04:30 CEST 2012

Hi,

that's why it is a preprint. Dependence on ENRICO's toolbox, which was
good a few years ago,
has to be removed, but currently some parts of the paper do depend on
it. I can't get good 3D renderings without ENRICO. But that's because
I need to update that part to use current tools.

For LJ I will definitely update that part. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,
Ricardo Fabbri
--
Linux registered user #175401