ABOUT WriteXmlExcel Function

Arturo de Jesús Rodríguez Féliz arturodejesus2008 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:21:28 CEST 2012

Hi, this is a Scilab user.

I write to you because I have a problem. It is about the writeXmlExcel function. The XML file created by Scilab does not work well, because it seems that it is damaged or corrupted. That is what Excel program says. Excel cannot open it, but Notepad of Windows can open it without any problem. When looking at the properties menu of the file, it appears that it does not have any extension or any type of file.

I do not why it is that. What can I do about it?? I hope you can help me.
I will be waiting for your answer.

Thank you very much.