scilab 6

computidoo ychattah at iai.co.il
Mon Apr 9 09:36:26 CEST 2012

Thanks for the details.
I'm waiting for the 6 (as I working with big ascii files
BR
Yehonatan

________________________________
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 9:26 AM
To: Yehonatan Chattah
Subject: Re: scilab 6

Le dimanche 08 avril 2012 à 23:16 -0700, computidoo a écrit :
> is there any news for the alpha version of scilab 6?
Lately, we have been focusing on the 5.4. Changes in the graphic branch
should be merged in the master branch next week and a beta release
published a few days later if everything goes fine.

After that, with the graphic changes, we will be able to merge that into
the release 6 and we will consider a alpha (or pre alpha) release.

Sylvestre

--
Sylvestre Ledru

The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain confidential or privileged information, and is intended only for the use of the intended addressee thereof.
If you are not the intended addressee, please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer.
Thank you.