problem whit Scilab

Carolina Andrea Sepulveda Sepulveda caritosepu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 22:51:41 CEST 2012

Dear Scilab support person

I installed Scilab in my computer but not open correctly.
The text of Scilab tell: (finish email, it is the  text)

I' m installed and installed in three oportunity the program Scilab but the
problem persists.

What do I do?, please

thanks for you time

                        scilab-5.3.3

                Consorcio Scilab (DIGITEO)
              Copyright (c) 1989-2011 (INRIA)
              Copyright (c) 1989-2007 (ENPC)

Ejecucion de inicio:
  cargando entorno inicial

Start Accsum
Load macros
Load gateways
Load help
Load demos
Type "help accsum_overview" for quick start.

Start Condnb
Load macros
Load help
Load demos
Type "help condnb_overview" for quick start.
Type "demo_gui()" and search for Condnb for Demonstrations.

Start Dbldbl
Load macros
Load help
Type "help dbldbl_new" for quick start.

atomsLoad: An error occurred while loading 'DD_QD-0.2-0':
El fichero
"C:\Users\Carolina\AppData\Roaming\Scilab\scilab-5.3.3\atoms\DD_QD\0.2-0\etc\MuPAT.start"
no existe.
Start Diffcode
Load macros
Load help
Load demos
Type "help diffcode_overview" for quick start.
Type "demo_gui()" and search for Diffcode for Demonstrations.

Start Floatingpoint
Load macros
Load help
Load demos
Type "help floatingpoint_overview" for quick start.
Type "demo_gui()" and search for "Floatingpoint" for Demonstrations.

Start Indirect Influences
Load macros
Load help
Load demos

atomsLoad: An error occurred while loading 'MPScilab-0.2-0':
link: El archivo compartido no fue cargado: No se puede encontrar el módulo
especificado.
Start sciGPGPU
Load macros
Load help

Carolina Sepúlveda Sepúlveda
Ingeniera Civil Química
Diplomada en Ingeniería Ambiental
Magíster en Gestión Integrada
Estudiante Doctorado Ingeniería Agrícola
Universidad de Concepción