[scilab-Users] API_Scilab example

jasper van baten jasper at amsterchem.com
Tue Apr 10 19:36:43 CEST 2012

Hi Sylvestre,

Now I am confused even further; this uses scilab gateway routines, such
as CheckRhs, CheckLhs. Looking at its documentation

http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.3.3/en_US/CheckLhs.html
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.3.3/en_US/CheckRhs.html

these functions say:

WARNING: This API is deprecated from Scilab 5.2.0 and is going to be
removed with Scilab 6.0. Please use API Scilab
<http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.3.3/en_US/api_scilab.html> (the new
Scilab API).

So I was actually looking for an example that was not deprecated....

I hope you can clear up my confusion...

- Is this (Scilab Gateway API) the interface to use or not?
- Will or will it not be deprecated (or it is already)?

Also, the link that I am missing is telling Scilab that these functions
exist and where to find them....

Thank you again,

Jasper

On 4/10/2012 19:12, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.3.3/en_US/Double_management_reading_API.html
>
> your call should be here:
> 	//Do something with data
>
> C++ or C is pretty much the same thing ... Just don't forget the
> extern...
>
> Sylvestre
>

> Le mardi 10 avril 2012 à 19:10 +0200, jasper van baten a écrit :
>> Hello Sylvestre,
>>
>> I see the call_scilab example, which works fine.
>>
>> I would like an example of scilab calling a function implemented in C
>> ++.
>>
>> I have read the documentation, but I am apparently missing the
>> example. Would you be so kind to post the URL of the example itself?
>>
>> Thank you again,
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Jasper.
>>
>> On 4/10/2012 18:07, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> You will find all the information and example in the api_scilab
>>> documentation.
>>> cf: