[scilab-Users] API_Scilab example

jasper van baten jasper at amsterchem.com
Tue Apr 10 21:01:24 CEST 2012

Dear Sylvestre,

Thank you again for your reply. In the 5.4 alpha, the documentation for
CheckInputArgument/CheckOutputArgument is not (yet) there. As intersci
still works quite ok in 5.4 alpha (and actually works ok for x64 for
this version, did not manage to resolve linking issues in previous
versions) I will stick with intersci until API Scilab and perhaps an
alternative to intersci in combination with dynamic linking crystallizes
out. Would much like to hear about SWIG once available (if developments
indeed will head in that direction). I may switch to call_scilab in the
mean time for getting scilab to start, as that appears to go a lot
faster than starting it in a separate process, which is what I do now.

Best wishes,

Jasper.