How to install xls_link in Scilab 5.3.3 (64 bits)

Orbeman ludo.wag at laposte.net
Thu Apr 26 11:50:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have some trouble to install xls_link in Scilab 5.3.3 with Windows Seven.
It does not appear in the ATOMS list. Nevertheless, I have an another
computer with also Scilab 5.3.3 but with Windows XP. With this other
computer it works good (the ATOMS list is also more large).

I've never succed to install any module without the ATOMS interface.  That
I've undertood is I need also install Visual Studio but I'm not sure.

I have copy the folder of Scilab in XP to Seven, it works but is not very
tidy.

Does anyone explain to me the correct procedure to install this module or
another.

Thanks.

Sorry, for my bad english, it's not my native language.