[scilab-Users] new probability and statistics toolbox - CASCI

michael.baudin at contrib.scilab.org michael.baudin at contrib.scilab.org
Sun Aug 5 19:30:56 CEST 2012

 Hi,

 This toolbox fills a space which is partly left empty by Scilab,
 so it is very much appreciated.
 It seems to have interesting functions for parameter estimation. The
 set of design of experiments functions is also nice.

 From my point of view, the main issue is the lack of help pages and the
 lack of tests. But this toolbox will be surely a source of inspiration
 for others.

 Best regards,

 Michaël

 PS
 For an overview of tools for probabilities and statistics in Scilab,
 please consider:

 http://wiki.scilab.org/Documents%20and%20tutorials%20for%20Probabilities%20and%20Statistics%20in%20Scilab

 For an analysis of the "ideal" statistics module, please consider the
 on-going work at:

 http://wiki.scilab.org/The-Ideal-Statistics-Module