Call scilab in a plugin project

Tima meni.tima at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:54:51 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to call scilab in a plugin project but I can't did it.

In fact, I define environment variables SCI and LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and I
configured the build Path.
I succeeded to call scilab in a java project but with a plugin project, I
have this error in execution:

/java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/scilab/modules/javasci/JavasciException
	at test_.actions.SampleAction.run(SampleAction.java:157)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:251)
	at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WWinPluginAction.runWithEvent(WWinPluginAction.java:229)
	at ...............
        at .....
Caused by:  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.scilab.modules.javasci.JavasciException
	            at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:513)
	            at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:429)

Can you help me please?
Is the plugin project configuration different that java project
configuration?
Thanks,
Tima