[Scilab-users] Can not compile

steven hallacy sahallacy at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 06:11:29 CEST 2012

I have the same problem.  I haven't tried to correct the issue yet, but I believe the problem stems from the fact that you are running a 64 bit version of Scilab without having a 64 bit compiler installed.

Take a look at this: http://www.equalis.com/forums/posts.asp?group=&topic=207141&DGPCrPg=1&hhSearchTerms=&#Post210998.

regards,
Stephen