[Scilab-users] ilib_for_link Mac OS X 10.8

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Aug 31 21:37:28 CEST 2012

On 31/08/2012 20:29, Cássio Pazinatto wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using Scilab 5.40 beta 3 under Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and
> I'm getting an error when I try to use Dynamic Link to call Fortran
> Code (using gfortran compiler). Follow my test, note that it was OK on
> a computer running Linux and Scilab 5.33.
[...]
> ilib_compile: Ocorreu um erro durante a compilação:
> libtool: unrecognized option `-c'
> Try `libtool --help' for more information.
> make: *** [matriz1.lo] Error 1
[...]
> Does anyone have an idea?

Usually, this error message occurs when you don't have a fortran
compiler (or i cannot be found).

Could you try with ilib_verbose(2) ?
This portion of the code did not change much with regard to 5.3.3.

(and if it doesn't help, send us the config.log which will be generated
in the TMPDIR directory)

Thanks
Sylvestre