[Scilab-users] Replacement of pixmap by drawlater / drawnow in Version 5.4.0

Adrien Vogt-Schilb vogt at centre-cired.fr
Tue Dec 4 17:56:00 CET 2012

On 04/12/2012 17:51, Jens Simon Strom wrote:
> Hello Adrien,
> Thanks for your answer. Your example is fine on my installation too except some
> bouncing and hopping now and then. In my case - using your approach - these
> disturbances are more severe. One gets nervous when watching the animation.
> Fortunately I did not uninstall version 5.3.
> Kind regards
> Jens

Hi

I guess you already tried to fine tune the dt parameter.

Another approach consists on exporting each frame as a gif file, then
convert the separated gif files in one animated gif.
This can be quiet more easily than I though.

it is explan in the documentation page of xs2gif and requires to install
an additional piece of software; but it worth it:

help xs2gif

Kind regards