[Scilab-users] Website comment

Julie PAUL julie.paul at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Dec 5 17:24:15 CET 2012

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your feedback.
We are currently working on a brand new version of www.scilab.org which will detect automatically from the fast download link on which version (32 or 64 bits) the computer is under and thus avoid future confusion for Windows users.

Best Regards

Julie PAUL
Communications & Public Relations Director
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com