[Scilab-users] Scilab graphics problem

Roger Miroy rogermiroy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 8 12:36:00 CET 2012

Hello All, I have installed the latest version of Scilab on my laptop which is running Vista Basic.
The problem is that Scilab only works with non graphic applications. As soon as it encounters anything to do with drawing or graphing it puts up an empty
graphics window and none of the controls work. The only way to shut Scilab down is windows task manager and end process. I had one instance of a error message saying it
could not find a path to Java but the message was partly hidden by the then stuck window. Any ideas please ? Thank you, Roger