[Scilab-users] Replacement of pixmap by drawlater / drawnow in Version 5.4.0

Jens Simon Strom j.s.strom at hslmg.de
Sun Dec 9 22:59:58 CET 2012

Serge Steer <Serge.Steer at ...> writes:

>... does the sample code below solves the problem? Note that it does not ...

Thank you, Serge, for your answer. Your code performs well apart from some
bouncing now and then.

Sorry for anwering so late. I have an orientation problem in finding replies on
my post. I never changed the subject but your comment is stored apart from
others. It seems to be difficult in gmane to find or organise a complete and
coherent thread.
I have posted today my approach, catchword 'Irfanview'. The answer is somewhere
in this jungle. Perhaps you can find it.
Kind regards
Jens