[Scilab-users] problem with max and min function ...

Paul Carrico paul.carrico at free.fr
Wed Dec 19 10:50:07 CET 2012

Imult forces pb_vect to be converted into complex number ... then it
possible to work on real part and complex part, isn't it ?

NB :
Pb_vect has been created by non-linear calculation using newton method such
as : Coef1 * X^b_ + Coef2 * X^c_ - C = 0

If C <0 there's no solution, then all the negative values were removed
previous to the calculation ... it worked fine so far and I don't understand
where's the problem ....

Paul