[Scilab-users] problem with max and min function ...

Serge Steer Serge.Steer at inria.fr
Wed Dec 19 11:20:19 CET 2012

Le 19/12/2012 09:40, Paul Carrico a écrit :
> Of course I thought about it and I had a look on any complex number (I've
> seen nothing) ...
>
> Is there a trick to verify is there is a complex number in the vector ?
arrays are either real (all entries are real) or complex (all entries
are complex). Take care that the elements with imaginary part equal to
zero in complex arrays are displayed as if they were real.  To test if
an array is real or not you can use the isreal function
-->t=2+0*%i
  t  =

     2.

-->isreal(t)